Effective as of June 18, 2018
While our site is not intended for use by children, are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA). We recommend that parents discuss with their children restrictions regarding the online release of Personal Information (as defined below) to anyone they don’t know.
Information We Collect
Like most websites, we use automatic data collection technology when you visit the Site to record information that identifies your computer, to track your use of our Site, and to collect certain basic information about you and your surfing habits. This information includes information about your operating system, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, keywords, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of a website you visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Site and the Services (the “Usage Information”). We collect this Usage Information by using cookies and pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs). Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users. You can reject cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet provider’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still visit the Site, but may not be able to use some areas of the Site and/or the Services.
We do not collect Personal Information in this way, but if you’ve provided us with Personal Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically. Automatic data collection may be performed on our behalf by our services providers.
How We Use Your Information
• To identify you when you sign in to your account;
• To respond to your requests and to provide you with the Services;
• To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes to the Site and/or the Services;
• To send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like) regarding products or services you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes;
• To send you information we think you may find useful or that you have requested from us;
• To enhance and improve the Site or the Service, such as through personalized features and content;
• To analyze the use of the Site and the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Site and the Service;
• To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
• For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent;
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
If Sundog or all or substantially all of our assets are acquired, we expect that the information that we have collected, including Personal Information, would be transferred along with our other business assets. We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information to government authorities and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We may also disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information when we have reason to believe that someone is or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of this Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Accessing and Modifying Account Information
You may update the information that is stored in your user account by visiting the “My Profile” link in our main menu, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you wish to stop receiving promotional e-mails, you may do so by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also choose to unsubscribe from our emails by following the instructions in the bottom of the email.
Important Notice to Users Outside the U.S.
How to Contact Us